Helping you bridge the gap between knowing and doing
For over 20 years George Anderson has inspired individuals, teams and organisations to take more action so that they can perform better.
His interactive keynotes and masterclasses leave audiences with a sense of ‘I can do that’, helping them connect the dots between wellbeing and performance, and flicking the switch to that moves them into action.
George’s simple 3 step approach is to INSPIRE, INFORM and IMPACT. His authentic energy and relaxed storytelling style engages audiences of all ages, whilst his wealth of knowledge and experience allows him to teach the tools and strategies that make a real world difference.
Most of us don’t need more information we need more implementation, and George’s aim is to help more people bridge the gap between knowing and doing.
Brand new mobility program including morning mobilisers, evening stretches, and during-the-day mobilisers you can do at your desk to keep your body energised and moving freely
- Musidora Jorgensen, Head of UK Energy & Utilities, Salesforce
- Mike Ashley, Chief Commercial Officer Wickes
- Andrew Mather, Managing Director CS2 Chartered Surveyors
- Boris Huard, Managing Director, EMEA at GBG Plc
- Marzena Brachman, Regional Head of Training at Nestlé Coffee Partners
- Daniel Tear, Management Consultant at Atkins
- Lauren Mintrim, Talent & Engagement Manager, PeoplePlus
- Phil Brennan, Senior Director Dell EMC
- Jodie Waterhouse, CEO Zero Degrees West
- Mark Hall, Senior Internal Auditor at LV=
- Vincent Macias, VP, Commercial Operations, UK & Ireland at Valneva
- Jarlath Brine, Staff Development Manager, Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford
Join over 10,000 subscribers who receive regular emails on motivation, mindset, wellbeing and resilience.